show / hide sidebar
Sig Sauer P320F 40S&W Blk SIG NS 14rd (GSF)
- Accessory Rail
- Quick and Safe Takedown with no Tools or Trigger Manipulation Required
- Double Action Striker Fire Operating System
- Action Type: Striker Fired DAO
- Caliber: .40 S&W
- Barrel Length: 4.7"
- Magazine Capacity: 14 Rounds
- Sights: SigLite Night Sights
- Grips: Interchangeable Polymer
- Frame Finish: Stainless Insert
- Slide Finis: Nitron
- Trigger Pull DA: 5.5 lbs - 7.5 lbs
- Sight Radius: 6.6"
- Length: 8"
- Height: 5.5"
- Width: 1.4"
- Weight with Magazine: 29.4 oz
- California Compliant: No
- Massachusetts Compliant: No
Shipping & Returns
- Most US based orders are shipped out next business day.
- Your product will generally arrive within 7-10 business days.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped.
- Big Daddy Unlimited represents several manufacturers. We ship from multiple warehouses, as well as direct from the manufacturer. Therefore, multi-product orders may arrive inmultiple packages from various points of origin.
- 30 Day Return Policy: Big Daddy Unlimited has a 30 Day Return Policy on all unopened, unused items. (15% restocking fee applies). Shipping costs to and from you are not refundable. Simply call (800) 915-7709 for a return authorization.
- When you send your return please include a copy of your invoice or your order number. If you do not have either our customer service people can help you when you call for authorization.
- Refunds: Refunds are processed to the same payment source you originally used on the order. For instance, if you used a VISA card for your original purchase, we will credit the same VISA card for your return.
- Return Package Address: Please pack the product securely and ship it to:
Big Daddy Unlimited
6933 NW 4th Blvd
Gainesville, FL 32607
If you have any questions about your return, please contact us. Returns are usually processed within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise by us.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some products can expose you to chemical(s) known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product