This 8+1 capacity pistol features a crisp 5-pound SAO trigger that breaks like glass and an ambidextrous thumb safety. The combination of SAO trigger, cold hammer forged barrel and near perfect lock-up offers shooters outstanding accuracy that sets the P220 Carry apart from other 45s. The P220 Carry SAO slide is machined from stainless steel bar stock and finished in a durable Nitron finish. The lightweight alloy frame is hard-coat anodized and outfitted with a Picatinny rail for tactical versatility. The P220 Carry SAO comes with either contrast or SIGLITE night sights. California approved.
Frame Material: Alloy
Barrel Length: 3.1 to 4"
- Most US based orders are shipped out next business day.
- Your product will generally arrive within 7-10 business days.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped.
- Big Daddy Unlimited represents several manufacturers. We ship from multiple warehouses, as well as direct from the manufacturer. Therefore, multi-product orders may arrive in multiple packages from various points of origin.
- 30 Day Return Policy: Big Daddy Unlimited has a 30 Day Return Policy on all unopened, unused items. (15% restocking fee applies). Shipping costs to and from you are not refundable. Simply call (800) 915-7709 for a return authorization.
- When you send your return please include a copy of your invoice or your order number. If you do not have either our customer service people can help you when you call for authorization.
- Refunds: Refunds are processed to the same payment source you originally used on the order. For instance, if you used a VISA card for your original purchase, we will credit the same VISA card for your return.
- Return Package Address: Please pack the product securely and ship it to:
Big Daddy Unlimited
6933 NW 4th Blvd
Gainesville, FL 32607
If you have any questions about your return, please contact us. Returns are usually processed within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise by us.
California Proposition 65 Warning
Some products can expose you to chemical(s) known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product